Subject: [Leica] Recent passing
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Apr 12 06:15:55 2008

For some reason I was touched by the recent death of Charlton Heston.
Generally,  I'm exempt from these feelings because of the orientation of
our news machines. . Found this image on the Magnum site and it seems to
say it all.

http://www.magnumphotos.com/Archive/C.aspx?VP=Mod_ViewBox.ViewBoxZoom_VPage&VBID=2K1HZO6BDZO65&IT=ImageZoom01&PN=10&STM=T&DTTM=Image&SP=Album&IID=2K7O3R8ZXUML&SAKL=T&SGBT=T&DT=Image

Walt

p.s. Didn't agree with much of Heston's politics but enjoyed the hell
out of his performances. . The above image is from one of my favorites.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Recent passing)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Recent passing)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Recent passing)