Subject: [Leica] Congratulations to...
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Apr 12 10:53:51 2008

I think you are right, Charlie.  There are many of us that do have a passion
for the speed of motorsport and would like to experience it first hand more.
I have been to two F1 races (Indianapolis & Montreal) and they were the
greatest experience being there in person to see the speed of the cars and
the sound of the engines.

On a personal note, I just recently realized a long time dream of getting a
BMW 3-series sport sedan w/ a 3.0 L 260hp inline 6 (2006 330i) and six-speed
manual gear box. I cannot keep the grin off of my face when I'm driving
it.....

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744