Subject: [Leica] Unmarked Elmar
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Apr 13 19:29:58 2008

LUGers

As one of the many items of a Leica collection that I have been asked to
find a home, is this Elmar with no visible
serial number.  Here is the data on this lens, which looks barely used:

    50mm  f3.5 Elmar-
    Nickel finish-NOT chrome-
    Distance scale in feet, not meters-
    Black "plastic" front and back caps-
    Brown leather case-
    4 A-36 filters-

Every other 50mm Elmar that I have seen, had the serial number on the
little black ring around the front element,
but not this one.  Can anyone help me to locate the number?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Unmarked Elmar)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Unmarked Elmar)
Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Unmarked Elmar)