Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 15 (ric)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Apr 15 08:46:53 2008

Hand-held.

I went manual for consistent exposure, used the roof edge of the
caboose to align consistent horizontal and just tried to remain
parallel film plane to side of car and at same distance (kept focus
setting, moved back and forth until rangefinder snapped in).
then loaded scan jpegs in left to right order

ric