Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 15 (ric)
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Apr 15 11:08:57 2008

Ric
Thats a very nice, if not perfect composition, especially with the two
rounded edges at the bottom left and right. Also nice in colors with the
various red/blue tones and patina. But, ehm, did stepping back not work
(instead of stitching)? ;-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 15 (ric))