Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doors
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Apr 15 17:17:40 2008

The following photos were from the first roll of film I took with my
(new) Leica Black/Nickel III and a 5cm nickel 3.5 Elmar. The body was
made in 1934 and badly needs a CLA. The lens was made no later then
1932 but the serial number pre-dates the serial number list I have.

The photos were shot with Tmax100 in Xtol 1:1 and the lens set
somewhere between f4.5 and f9. The photos are as scanned and not
sharpened. I think two of the shots were cropped slightly. The first
photo contains a self portrait which I could not avoid.

http://tinyurl.com/6dcnzo

http://tinyurl.com/6xpuhz

http://tinyurl.com/6olo9c

http://tinyurl.com/6xm95m