Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Apr 15 19:41:03 2008

Mark, do you like to hear yourself talk?

Go ahead, show me someone who shot people leaping, running, jumping
on stage, with harsh light photos at ISO1000-ISO1600 pictures with a Dlux3.

My wife shot some with the G7, and some shots are good, but it's no E-3.

Your D40x is good. The 3 lbs D3 is great. The E3 does what it does
very well, thank you very much. It's a D200/D300 class camera.

At 02:34 PM 4/15/2008, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>Its not what you shoot its what they see.
>Its the edit.
>What do they see: prints?
>How big?
>A gallery? A website?
>What's the URL?
>
>If its not prints but uploads sensor size issues seem diminished.
>You could shoot the thing with a Leica Dlux 3.
>The perfect internet camera as far as I go.
>
>And you could make letter sized prints very nicely with its full sensor
>working at 16:9 format.
>You'd just get a lot of blank paper on long sides.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)