Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Weekend at the Farm
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 15 20:40:54 2008

> PESO:
>
> We had the grandkids all week-end and spent the whole beautiful
> week-end at the farm.  The kids had a great time in the
> woods.  Grandmama and Grandaddy haven't recovered yet!
>
> These were all with the Leica M8 and 35/2.0.  Only edited in
> Lightroom and converted to jpegs, nothing else - no sharpening, no
> color correction or anything.  Some of them look a little lighter on pbase.

> Hit "Next" 28 times ;-)
>
> Comments and criticisms gratefully accepted!!

This shots take on classic proportions with each viewing!

For the past days I've been thinking about them one of the things I think is
"Gee the power of f1!"
But now I'm realizing maybe they're just telling us that's what the lens IS
and not what its set at!?
Were they all shot at f1?
Seems like you may be getting a little more than that in focus.
Part of it just might be distance.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Weekend at the Farm)