Subject: [Leica] IMG: spring actually arrived
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Apr 16 11:04:28 2008

comments have gone down on all quarters I'm sorry to say - moon or mood?
I don't know.

Nevertheless, the two shots in the middle are very nice not to say more
- the first one suffers from too slow a speed setting, the fourth from
the clear patch of light behind the bird.
But I enjoyed seeing them in the blog form, all the more so as we can
enlarge them and appreciate your talents

Thanks for sharing
Phx