Subject: [Leica] IMG: spring actually arrived
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 16 11:18:08 2008

Understood. I too suffer from "picture overload" and have cut back
significantly on trying to comment with any intelligence.

I'm not fishing for comments so much as wondering about the format
change - whether the blog format works for people to simply look. I'm
really enjoying the blog format daily discipline.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com