Subject: [Leica] IMG: spring actually arrived
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 17 07:40:21 2008

At 05:24 PM 4/16/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I bookmarked your blog while you were in India, and looked at it and
>enjoyed it every few days.  From your comments about Internet
>connections over there, I felt that comments might be an unnecessary
>burden for you.  Sorry that I did not post my admiration of your
>work and interesting text at that time.
>
>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA

Thanks, Jim.  I didn't mean to whine ;-) I do think the blog format
might inhibit some comments.  It seems to be much easier to leave
comments on a site like pbase.  I don't have any comments on the
photos on my website and I assume that's the same reason.  It's less
of a "community" site.  The problem with the "community" sites, like
pbase and flickr, is that so many of them strip out metadata and
there's a greater danger of the photos being orphaned and used without
credit.

Thanks for your comments!

Tina

Tina Manley