Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT IN - The Square
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Apr 17 09:51:33 2008

Harvard Square, actually.  Between working with a contractor to have
the windows in my house replaced and taking on a new project at work,
I haven't done much photography lately.  I hope to fix that real
soon.  Herewith a few shots from the near-archive - taken in February.

All with the GRD2.  Outside shots at ISO 200; inside at 800.
The more I use the GRD2, the happier I am with it, particularly for
this kind of stuff.

Outside

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAUGHT+IN/R0010042.jpg.html
ttp://tinyurl.com/4stzb6