Subject: [Leica] Leica Elmarit Slide Projector lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Apr 18 14:04:19 2008

> I believe those fit  the Singer/Telex made
> projectors sold by Leica in the late 70's
>
> Sonny

I just set up my slide show feature in Bridge CS3 so one image comes in from
the right and pushes the one that's already up over to the left.
This is how I first saw my slides.

I also used this old Leica slide projectors and others as a kid as lights
for still life shots in the mid 60's. My only lights were old slide
projectors.
So I guess I was using Leica or Leitz glass earlier than I thought!

I was using Leitz for lights!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com