Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon 4000 Film Scanner, SA-20 Roll Film Adapter, SF-200 Slide Feeder
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Apr 18 17:15:55 2008

I have a full Nikon 4000 Film Scanner set-up for sale. Included is the
Scanner, SA-20 full Roll Film Adapter and the SF-200 Slide Feeder.

I purchased a Nikon 9000 Film Scanner last year so I could scan medium
format negs and slides so all of the above is surplus to my needs. B&H wants
$1,450 for all three items. My price for all three is $1,0000. I would
prefer to sell all 3 in one transaction.

Current B&H prices by item can be found below.

Nikon 4000 Film Scanner here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310476-REG/Nikon_9239_Coolscan_V_ED_Film.html

Nikon SA-20 Roll Film Adapter:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/218833-REG/Nikon_9299_SA_30_35mm_Roll_Film.html

Nikon Auto Slide Feeder (note this is the SF210, not SF200):

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310480-REG/Nikon_9240_SF_210_Auto_Slide_Feeder.html