Subject: [Leica] Img: Chickadees
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Apr 19 14:15:41 2008

The Black-Capped Chickadee. Very similar to the Carolina Chickadee
but has a lighter breast. I spent about three hours looking for birds
today and the Chickadee was the most common. They don't seem to mind
being too close to people but they stay in the branches and jump
around a lot. These two photos were taken about a mile apart.

http://tinyurl.com/6mrv37

and

http://tinyurl.com/5h9yfh

I hope you like them. The photos are original except for a little
cropping.

Len