Subject: [Leica] gardening today
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 19 18:38:03 2008

Ken, it is a nice relaxed shot in pleasant light. Always great to show
people in the environment and activity that they enjoy.
A couple of questions for you:
Have you noted any six foot long beds being prepared?
If yes, can I have Mrs Carney's email address?
Do you think that she has prices in mind should she ever happen to want to
dispose of redundant camera equipment? I'm just askin'

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/