Subject: [Leica] Travel advice from Italian luggers
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Apr 19 19:43:12 2008

Could I solicit some off list travel advice from Luggers living in
Italy?
My wife and I are coming to Italy after Photokina in Cologne. We will
be arriving in Rome by plane the late afternoon of September 28. Our
plan is to go and spend some time on the Amalfi Coast (I plan to
shoot panos there) but we don't want to drive in the evening from the
airport through Rome and south. Can anyone recommend to me a hotel
near the airport by the seaside which would be interesting for a day
or two while we get prepared for Amalfi? Also, because of my wife's
arthritis we welcome recommendations about where to stay in the
Amalfi that doesn't involve too many stairs. That may be a tall
order, I know. :-) Welcome any and all advice off list.
Cheers
Howard (still in Hong Kong but getting ready for his Canadian summer)