Subject: [Leica] Leica Elmarit Slide Projector lenses
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Sun Apr 20 08:20:02 2008

>>The Pradovit rt was made by Kodak and is actually a Carousel. All the
>  >accessories like trays and remote controls including lenses are
>  >interchangeable.

While the RT did accept EKC carousels, the projector was made by Singer
(successor to Graflex) and
was simply a rebadged Singer. Vide Laney, p.362. When I was an instructional
technologist at
Carnegie Mellon, we bought some Singers. Their fault was the lens mount: it
wobbled.

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Leica Elmarit Slide Projector lenses)