Subject: [Leica] Route 119 in January
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Apr 20 17:46:35 2008

I'm trying to catch up with posting some of my images.

The lease on my Olds expired a few of months ago and the day before it
was due to be turned in, I realized that I had too much gas in it. ;-)

So I did a road trip up to southwest New Hampshire and along the way
shot these comparison photos, two with the R8 and two with the Pentax
K10D: <http://www.hemenway.com/Route%20119%20in%20January/>

I hadn't found this restored depot before, so don't have a summertime
photo of it, but here's the horse farm in summer:
<http://www.hemenway.com/AlongRoute119-Ekta100-6008i/pages/HorseFarm-01.htm>

Jim

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Route 119 in January)