Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 15 - Clive Moss
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Apr 21 05:58:39 2008

Thanks Len and Sonny,
That little G9 can be really useful - as you say, very film like. I
have a Lightroom preset for B+W that I made by tweaking the color
sliders until the spectral response looked like that in an ad for some
commercial monochrome converter - I forget which. The ad showed a
spectrum and the converter's output, so I played around until mine
looked similar - not quite the same, but close.
--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog/

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] PAW Week 15 - Clive Moss)