Subject: [Leica] IMG: the episode in which Hoppy becomes a criminal
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Apr 23 07:33:12 2008

Stasys, thanks for looking. The M8 does not report the aperture used to
EXIF. It also only reports the maximum aperture from a coded lens with lens
detection turned on in the camera. That's why you see so many M8 photos with
the aperture listed as f1.0. This is just the default. They aren't all
Noctis!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e