Subject: [Leica] IMG: the episode in which Hoppy becomes a criminal
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Wed Apr 23 07:42:27 2008

Geoff- Thanks for the explaination. I was wondering about all those F
1.0 lenses out there!  A data review program- EXIF Viewer, which
someone posted on the LUG? shows a LOT of information - more than you
mention for the M8- when I reviewed the data from an image take with my
R9 DMR. I just checked a random image taken with an old R 60 mm F2.8
Macro, and it tells me that the image was taken at an F 5.6 aperture at
1/30th and a whole host of other details. Great feature for inquiring
minds. Best, Stasys