Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed Apr 23 07:54:40 2008

I have M8 and Nocti - but I am not sure which version of the list
edit, so here is third amendment +me = Fourth Amendment?:
Sonny,
Ted,
Tina (x2?),
George,
Len,
Steve Barbour,
Peter,
Howard (yes, no, yes, no, yes),
Marty,
Geoff,
Steve Unsworth,
Adam Bridge,
Vick Ko (this entry subject to future deals)
Will Larsen
Jeffery Smith
Rei
Brian our barkeep!
Tarek
Lucien
Frank Dernie
H?kan Dennersten
Clive moss

The Fourth Amendment states:
" The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses,
papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall
not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."