Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casa montes
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Apr 23 13:42:28 2008

Hola Luis,

Very nice pictures, very nice Camilo Jose Cela "Viaje a la Alcarria"
rememberings, a great tribut and testimony for our memory. Unfortunately
will probably be replaced by an Iron building.

Some years ago I've visited a town close to Guadalajara, I can't remember
the name, the town had a nice Castle and a small Museum where I saw the
original documents writed by Don Camilo Jose Cela, his powerful capability
of description of the people, towns, landscapes... Is maybe only comparable
on other sense with Josep Pla, among the most recent writers, because we
can't forget Machado, Azor?n....

Thanks for showing and remembering this wonderful "Viaje a la Alcarria"

Saludos cordiales
Luis