Subject: [Leica] For Ted now ????
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed Apr 23 17:18:01 2008

Well, I guess after teaching for 33 years I have a thick skin.  The post was
not intended as an insult or even kidding in any way, and I
did not feel like I was wasting electrons, or film.  I just was familiar
with his comments about such photos and when I saw it
I was reminded of him.  Ted has answered me on the Leica Reflex and had kind
words.  So, clueless but tough skinned.  I know that not everybody
appreciates all the photo styles that are reflected by LUG members.  There
are probably some that I downright dislike as well.

Steve, perhaps this one is more to your liking?  And I really truely just
now noticed that there is also some peeling paint or stucco in the
background.  Sorry.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/Mission+San+Juan+Capistrano-3975.jpg.html

Aram

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] For Ted now ????)