Subject: [Leica] OT Lightroom Question
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat Apr 26 07:28:55 2008

Is it just my computer (PC) or does lightroom take a very long time to
export photos?  When I select a bunch, or even one, and want to save it as
either a jpeg or a PSD file, it takes forever.  Way longer than photoshop
needs to write the file.  I have been using 1.3 and now the beta 2, but the
situation is the same in each.  Is this your experience or just me?

Aram

Replies: Reply from matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt) ([Leica] OT Lightroom Question)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT Lightroom Question)