Subject: [Leica] Spring in the park
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Apr 24 12:14:29 2008

Thanks Jim...that fellow is sitting on the side of the Parthenon
enjoying the afternoon.  The shadows are from the columns that line the
side of the building.  Vanderbilt University is just across West End
from the Centennial Park and many Vandy students hang out there reading,
playing Frisbee and the like.  Almost makes me wish I had gone to Vandy
years ago...but alas I turned them down and went to Sewanee instead.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Spring in the park)