Subject: [Leica] old farts
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Apr 25 13:06:31 2008

 Have you not read Robert A. Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land"?
Grok comes from that, it means to completely understand and identify
with someone or something, it is a Martian term.

If you never read that book do yourself a favor and read it...it won the
Hugo for a reason...it is a good book.

Oh and wetware...the original computer that lies between your
ears...damn I am only 42...am I really THAT old that I understand this
stuff???  LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography