Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s + Noct's!
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu Apr 24 22:17:25 2008

Lee,

>You say that you are using an M8 on a microscope, how do you attach it?
>micro-ibso?  or some other viewing - focusing devise.

I have a generic focusing M-to-C mount adaptor.  It has no brand or
identifying markings, but it is more than adequately precisely made.  I have
a Nikon F adaptor too.  The M8 is there while our Zeiss scanning back is
being serviced and makes an admirable microscope camera.  Beautiful colour,
reminiscent of when I used Kodachrome 25.  Hooked up to a monitor and
shooting tethered, you don't even need to get out of your chair.

Marty

Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617

Most people can only judge of things by the experiences of ordinary life,
but phenomena outside the scope of this are really quite numerous.
        Shen Kuo - 'Dream Pool Essays'

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] RE: How many M8s + Noct's!)