Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s + Noct's!
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Apr 26 05:03:11 2008

You can also use the Leitz MIKAS adapter, using the T setting of its
shutter
Ed

El 25/04/2008, a las 02:17, Marty Deveney escribi?:

Lee,

> You say that you are using an M8 on a microscope, how do you attach
> it?
> micro-ibso?  or some other viewing - focusing devise.

I have a generic focusing M-to-C mount adaptor.  It has no brand or
identifying markings, but it is more than adequately precisely made.
I have a Nikon F adaptor too.  The M8 is there while our Zeiss
scanning back is being serviced and makes an admirable microscope
camera.  Beautiful colour, reminiscent of when I used Kodachrome 25.
Hooked up to a monitor and shooting tethered, you don't even need to
get out of your chair.

Marty

Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617

Most people can only judge of things by the experiences of ordinary
life, but phenomena outside the scope of this are really quite numerous.
         Shen Kuo - 'Dream Pool Essays'

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?