Subject: [Leica] at long last!
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Apr 26 20:01:57 2008

It's been a dream for about a decade to live in a house or apartment
with a decent darkroom.  Today I just did the big push to get my own
darkroom up and running.  Flat gray paint (like I'm back in the
Navy), a good amount of space, an adjacent bathroom, a big
table, shelves, electricity.  There's a few things left to do to make
the space light-tight, but then it's done.  I can't wait.
Finally.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] at long last!)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] at long last!)