Subject: [Leica] OT Lightroom Question
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun Apr 27 01:36:11 2008

I have no major issues with export time, and often do 4 exports at
once. I guess it depends what you expect, and at least you can go on
working whilst you are exporting. I would, however, quite like to be
able to ftp straight from the program rather than have to save and
then ftp. Maybe a plug-in will arrive in a later reincarnation.

Gerry