Subject: [Leica] OT: Using Parallels on Mac?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Apr 30 12:03:47 2008

Anyone using Parallels on their Macs? I may be getting a Macbook and
thinking about running Windows on it for some work software that does not
yet have Mac support. I'm just assuming Parallels is the program to get. I
know there are others such as Boot Camp.

I plan on running XP and not Vista.

I'm enjoying my iMac so much I really don't want to buy any more PCs. Yes, I
could run Parallels on my iMac but it's just for processing/editing images
and would prefer to leave it that way.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
NOLA