Subject: [Leica] OT: Using Parallels on Mac?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Apr 30 12:58:09 2008

My experience and opinion are identical to that reported by Spencer Cheng.

I'll add that using Parallels makes Windows file backup problematic, because
the entire Parallels disk is a single giant file as seen by the Mac, and if
you want to keep backup copies of your Windows files, that giant Mac file
needs to be re-saved in its entirety each time you do anything at all with
Parallels. I've not explored the backup situation in either Boot Camp or
VMware Fusion.