Subject: [Leica] OT: Using Parallels on Mac?
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed Apr 30 13:44:56 2008

You will need to install everything as if it were  a new PC. I have
never trusted or tried any of the Windows migration tools. You will
need an XP install disk, preferably with SP2 applied, and then go to
Windows Update and get all the remaining maintenance. SP3 is due out
any day now - may be worth waiting for. Make sure you download SP2
before you install XP, and stay offline while while applying SP2. I
have read that you can get infected in the time it takes to download
and install SP2.

--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog/