Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Using Parallels on Mac?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Apr 30 18:57:59 2008

the good thing is you can download them and run both
as trials and see how they actually run.

i made a boot camp partition  and installed XP,
and the new versions of parallels and vmware both
can boot off the partition.  the nice thing is you don't need
to install windows 3 times.

i was trying out one of
those directx PC games and neither emulator worked
quite successfully, but parallels was much better at those
parts that did work.  you had to turn on experimental directx9
support on the emulators.   only under bootcamp were you
actually able to play the game.

-rei