Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Photo sites that handle print sales etc.
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri May 2 08:41:27 2008

I actually know the Smugmug guys quite well.

They are a good bunch, and are really open to doing the right thing for
photographers.

Their UX needs a bit of love, but its a great service, especially for what
you are looking for.  I'm pushing on them to have an option to let the
photographer actually fulfill print sales personally instead of a machine
print froma  service.

The canvas, framing an other options I've seen (they have samples in their
offices) are really quite impressive and they won't offer anything unless it
meets their strict standards of quality (i.e. They changed to thicker canvas
prints because you could see the mounts thru the canvas on the first batch).