Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Photo sites that handle print sales etc.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu May 1 12:26:23 2008

At 03:09 PM 5/1/2008, you wrote:
>Mark, this is for "event" photography where I may have viewers from
>50 States, Canada and beyond. Most people, if they wish to make a
>purchase, would only want 4x6s. So smugmug or something like it is
>perfect for it. Anycase, I just signed up with them. Lets see how it works.

The same with me.  The printing on SmugMug would be for parents who
want photos of their kids at ballet or soccer - that kind of
thing.  Although I did order one of the large, most expensive, canvas
prints just to see what kind of job they did.  I thought it turned
out great and would not hesitate to recommend it for anybody who
doesn't need or want to do custom printing.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com