Subject: [Leica] IMG: Playing with high ISOs and Oly lenses.
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun May 4 14:44:04 2008

I have the Oly E-510.  I have been limiting the ISO to 400, but, yesterday
decided to look at the higher settings.  I had not had much luck with 1600
indoors, so gave up on it. It would probably have helped some of my bird
shots in deep shade.

After looking at Neat Image, I may give the inside shots another try.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA