Subject: [Leica] Expert knowledge sought
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue May 6 22:57:31 2008

> Don't need it at all.  Just want it.
>
> Phil

So as use is besides the point you need a camera collecting expert not a
photographer to give you the advice.
You're interested in apparent worth.
Which "the best to have".

Thing is one lens might be better for shooting one thing the other for
shooting the other.

So which is the best hammer?
The ball peen or the framer?

The Ball Peen I'd say looks more cool but there you are out in the wood shed
out of luck!

But I guess we want to put it on a shelf and look at it for a few weeks.
Then put it up on eBay. See if we can make some money on it.
Based on the good advice we got about it from our friends on the LUG.

http://www.hammermuseum.org/

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Expert knowledge sought)