Subject: [Leica] Senior Solo
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed May 7 13:33:03 2008

Last night, Eric played his Senior solo at the Fall Concert of the
Natchitoches Central High School Orchestra.

He  played the 1st movement of Eccles Sonata in g minor, and it was moving
to hear and see how he has developed as a bassist.  His Mom wept, it was so
beautiful.   Here's a shot of him just as he finished, and just before the
standing ovation.

http://www.sonc.com/sonata.htm

Now, he'll probably kill me for this, and many of you  remember these shots,
so I thought it appropriate to share them at this time.

http://www.sonc.com/same_guy.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny