Subject: [Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu May 8 05:28:47 2008

Yes it would. Leica has no such informations about their lenses on their
website. But what is "useable" and what not? Vignetting and corner
unsharpness are estimated quite subjectively. But it's possible that R
lenses have a significantly larger image circle and Leica will surprise us
with a hyperfullframe sensor.
D.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008)