Subject: [Leica] Leica R10
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu May 8 15:04:22 2008

Mark,

Our family has always used and respected 4x5, 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14 inches as
portrait sizes.  A couple of weeks ago we received a new photo of our
great-granddaughter, sized 4x5, and having reused all of the frames we had
in that size, sought to buy an inexpensive 4x5 frame.  There was not a 4x5
to be found. All of the stock was for 4x6 snapshot sizes.

Our next stop will be a local studio, but hate to pay their prices for small
frames that don't have to be elaborate.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA