Subject: [Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu May 8 15:09:28 2008

FWIW:
Never handled an SL.
Used Nikon F, F2, F5 extensively over 35 years - loved them (although
the 5 was a bit more and bigger than I needed or enjoyed).
Used Nikon N80/90 briefly - hated them.
Used two Leica R3's for about 12 years - hated them - but loved the
glass I collected for them.
Used and still own two Leica R8's for the last 8 years - Love them
more than the F's - Love the way they feel, where the controls are
located, perfect fit for my hands. Fell in love at first touch.
Totally Leica - for me.
The DMR is crazy but loveable.
Used Canon 10D, and still own 20D and 5D - Don't love them or hate
them. They do what they're supposed to do - however, without passion.

Used M2, M3, and still own M6, M8 and Love them more any of the above
- with me always - cannot be separated - 'til death do we part.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com