Subject: [Leica] Square Film Format for the R10
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu May 8 18:38:46 2008

Howard.

How did the discussion on the conjectural R10 get diverted from the
possibility of a "full frame" (24x36mm) size?   Nowhere in that  German
newsletter
did I get that impression.  Did you?

Also, what do you mean by "what has happened to the price of Visoflexes
with the M8"?  Why should the M8 cause the price of Visoflexes to rise or
drop?

Jerry