Subject: [Leica] Equipment help
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat May 10 08:20:01 2008

At 11:17 PM 5/9/2008, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

 >Gee, I even have a Bellows II outfit with every lens adapter you could
 >think of,
 >and even some that you can't think of, available.  Including the bellows
 >lens
 > hood.

You only think that you have every possible
adapter:  many of these were only listed in the
Leitz microscope catalogues.  I have been
compiling a list of Visoflex adapters for the
past fifteen years.  It is now up to seveal
hundred items and it is no where bnear
finished.  Trust me, there are more things in the
Leitz world than you and I have ever dreampt of!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Equipment help)