Subject: [Leica] Equipment help
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 9 15:20:17 2008

LUG:

First, I'll apologize.  I've been swamped lately with company
(in-laws!) and work and haven't checked the LUG as often as I'd
like.  I hope to catch up but for some reason retirement leaves me
less free time than working did!!  Of course, I'll never retire from
photography.  I'm planning a trip to the Sierra Nevada again and
would like to take only my M8's.  The thing I would miss by leaving
the Canons at home would be the ability to take macro photos.  Today
I "won" this Visoflex on that auction site (eBay):  290226690069
I also "won" this one earlier:  270157852151   Will I be able to
combine the various pieces from these on the M8 to take macro
photos?  One has the OTVXO finder, one has the OTZFO focus mount, and
one has the 135mm f4.5 Hektor.  Both have the Visoflex III.  Have I
bought enough pieces?  What else do I need?

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI