Subject: [Leica] The Canadians See the Light on Shield Laws!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun May 11 13:12:39 2008

At 02:52 PM 5/11/2008, slobodan dimitrov wrote:
 >Canadian journalist, writers and photographers, have their own issues
 >at the moment.
 >The canadian supreme court has ruled that they do not have the right
 >to protect their contacts and sources of information from the judiciary.

Good for them.  Our USian courts have been so
lame-brained on this as to simply make their rulings nonsense.

Journalists have to divulge.  And so it goes.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER! YOU WERE WARNED!!!)