Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite too...
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun May 11 20:35:45 2008

Aram,
Some lovely images; wished I'd had a week there! Your dead tree (I refer to
them as snags :-) is very nice as are your blossom shots.
The falls were going even stronger this weekend. May is when they really
turn on the spigots!
Looking forward to seeing more of your work,
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com