Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon May 12 06:37:32 2008

Let's be realistic, Slobodan. In the grand scheme of things of
international trade issues, this issue is not even on the radar
screen. The only people who are excited about it are we photographers
and perhaps a subset of the intellectual property community. In fact,
I live in the IP world now, since I now work at the EU equivalent of
the US trademark office. There is actually a very widely read blog
run by some UK IP lawyers (http://ipkitten.blogspot.com/) on which I
will post about this issue.

Cheers,
Nathan